Clinical Resourcing Case Study
- Mid-Size Pharmaceutical Company involved in merger
- Due to the merger, layoffs ensued and headcount was not given to execute their existing drug development portfolio
- Action was required to identify an organization to partner with to outsource their resourcing needs
- Sponsor engaged KPS as an outsourced solution for their resourcing needs across multiple functional areas and the Sponsor’s portfolio
- The KPS Recruitment Teams leveraged a seasoned network of professionals with ongoing communications regarding this solution.
- A short list of top-tier 100% dedicated professionals was presented based on specific therapeutic and functional expertise
- The Sponsor was intimately involved in the process of hand-picking the ideal candidates for each functional area required.
- KPS Resourcing enabled a quick FSP solution to minimize delays across the Sponsor’s clinical trials
- The FSP was cross-functional in the areas of: Clinical Development, Clinical Trial Operations and Trial Management, Data Management, Medical Writing and Inspection Readiness
- The dedicated KPS Program Manager managed the entire team to ensure high quality and decreased turnover relative to Sponsor’s alternative suppliers while providing the Sponsor with a seamless, scalable solution.